Tuesday 5 March 2013

Entrusting My Daily Errands with DailyErrands.ph

I love to cook! Like writing poems, the urge to cook something would suddenly hit me anytime. The only thing that hinders me to come up with a sumptuous dish sometimes, is the lack of ingredients. Supplies are not always available at home and I have to step out, and buy the ingredients I need.  Most of the time, I don't have the energy, (and the patience) to go out or the craving would hit me at the most unholy hour that stepping out might not be a good idea. So the cooking urge would end up to frustration and hunger hahaha.

A couple of months ago, a good friend of mine asked me to try his new business --- a new website developed by his team who are mostly young and energetic newly grads.  He said, it will change the way I do my daily errands and will save me from spending too many hours lining up in over-crowded stores.  DailyErrands.ph is basically a solution to people like me who either lack time to do their own shopping or need to multi-task and do personal stuff while working in front of a computer.


DailyErrands.ph introduces a new consumption lifestyle that would prioritize shoppers’ convenience. With their slogan “Everything’s easier with DailyErrands.ph,” they aim to reach the needs of consumers by solving time management woes.  DailyErrands.ph understands busy lifestyle and offers a cool and techy solution whenever we forget to shop for our daily needs.

DailyErrands.ph owners, Mohit Dargani and Francis Dolojan during the site launch.
Barely a year old, DailyErrands.ph is a product of its founder's personal experiences and envisioned to be a viable alternative to the traditional grocery and convenience store where they can deliver the same products at the same time with more convenience and service.

So, last week, I ran out of eggs and had no time for a quick trip to the nearest convenient store as I need to finish a proposal presentation which is due for submission the following day. I immediately log in to DailyErrands.ph and before I knew it, a delivery guy was already at my doorstep with the eggs I need and some stuff I saw at the site which were priced lower compared to the nearest convenient store.

It was indeed a different experience! Saved me time and energy. Plus the eggs are fresh and of quality. I recommended it to my tita and they too tried it and were thrilled that they never have to tire themselves in making weekly trips to the grocery store.

Initially, DailyErrands.ph serves selected areas in Makati, Bonifacio Global City and Magallanes area.  I heard that they will be covering more areas soon.

For inquiries, you may call 0922-8148787 or create your own account at DailyErrands.ph and entrust them to do your own errands as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment