Sunday 24 February 2013

Out of office for several reasons

I know I owe you guys an explanation even if it feels like I should not be sharing too much of my private life online. Though some of you who knows me personally, knew all along my reason for taking a some sort of Sabbatical from blogging.

 To keep it short and brief, here are the reasons why:

1. Aling Josie joined her creator last year. A week after my last blog post and I have to arrange a lot of things to make sure her last requests were granted.

 2. I have to go on a Christmas break alone. For reasons that are way too personal.

3. I started my own business and had been busy attending bazaars left and right.

4. My romantic life has taken too much of my time and focus that I have forgotten to update my blog.

 So now, I am back and you can say that my life is back on track. I know that life will never be the same again with losses and new things that I have been busy with.

 To end, I would like to thank you for sticking with me. Through hiatus after another hiatus, you patiently waited for another blog post from me.

 So I'm responding to my blog requests again and will post (hopefully) regularly from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment