Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Anniversary and First RMLP Dare Update

I would like to say thank you first to you dear poets. A year had past and I can not believe that I am taking this seriously and that I am enjoying. The praises and encouragements I'd receive from fellow bloggers are very overwhelming, helpful and at the same time, inspiring. I didn't do all these. This blog will not look like this without the help of bloggers like Anne, JayL, Bri, FPJ, Ferdie and Marlon.  You guys rock!!!

And also to Janet Toral's book of course. Yey!

So before this thank you note gets out of hand and dramatic, I am very excited to announce that I am now giving 3! Yes! 3 prizes for my 1st dare which began last month.  So if you guys are into poetry, I am now giving away 2 sets of Mark Angeles' chapbooks, Patikim, Emotero and Threesome and a third winner of P500 worth of GC from Krispy Kreme.  These are my birthday and anniversary treat to you dear poets. Winners will be announced on July 21, 2012 at 12noon!

If you're interested to join, you may click here for the Dare details.  If you're kind hearted and would like to sponsor this dare or interested to create a new dare, you may email me at btamanila@gmail.com.

Special thanks goes to Melanie and Richard for supporting this blog as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment