Saturday 23 June 2012

How Energizer and Nuffnang power My Lifestyle

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through updates and inspiration empowering me to last longer and be productive in both my profession and my personal life.

For ten years, Energizer, Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries never fail to provide that inspiration to be the best. It simply gave you the lesson to not just be contented that you can do good but to strive to be better. 

Remember their first commercial? The bunny that can last longer? Click here and reminisce and you'd agree that Energizer has and always been part of our everyday life. That you can always exert more and do more.
photo from www.amazon.co.uk
In my profession, I need batteries for my camera and recorders. I need more power and batteries that last longer as we are always on the run and never have the time to take a break. Buying and changing batteries every now and then can greatly take too much of our executive time.

Interviews and on the spot taking of photos are important tasks I do and it is important to have a reliable friend like Energizer to ensure the quality of our work. Energizer never fail to provide just that.

NuffNang on the other hand, provided not only inspiration but the network I need for this blog. They are tireless in providing support, advice and updates and give me more ideas on what I can post on my blog. Specially in times I'd be blocked or jaded and do not know what to write, NuffNang is there to give me the push I need to post and to continue on my blogging journey.



Being new in the blogging industry, I am grateful that NuffNang is there to guide me and give me ideas and events to cover. These two, Energizier and NuffNang are not only my tools in my ork and in blogging but became my friends -- reliable and dependable to keep me upbeat, and powered.

Now, poets ain't these two worth blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment